ONE WEEK FREE YOGA!
Get this online-only deal
when you purchase our New Student Special.
BECOME A MEMBER
Start Enjoying the Benefits Now!
Call | Email | View Map
Hot Yoga Etiquette
- Arrive before class starts - Class always starts on time, and there is no admittance after the teacher enters the room.
- Sign in or scan in at the front desk.
- Practice silence in the yoga room. Our lobby is awesome for talking and dancing with friends... And we take song requests at the front desk. For real.
- Do not bring the following into the hot room:
- Colored beverages
- Shoes or socks
- Cell phones
- Mat and towel are required to practice. Bring your own, or rentals are $2 each.
- Leave everything but your mat, towel, and bottled water in the changing rooms.
- Deodorant is great. Cologne, perfume, or strongly-scented lotions are not.
- Breathe! That is the only requirement during your class.
- Take good care of your self in the hot room. Take breaks when you need to by having a seat on your mat.
- If you have to leave, that's ok. Try to do so quietly and between postures.
- Leave the room quietly. Try not to disturb those who like a nice, long, quiet Savasana, or final relaxation.
- Return mat rentals to the front desk. Towel rentals go in the hampers in the changing rooms after class.
- Please do not wear outside shoes in the showers.
- Make sure you leave with everything you came with. We donate items left in the Lost & Found on the 15th of each month and are not responsible for items left behind.