*Passwords must be at least eight characters long, and contain one number.
In checking the box below I agree that...
- Bikram Yoga Avondale (BYA) is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belonging while I attend class.
- I understand that classes at BYA may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss, or death.
- I have been examined by a licensed physician within the past six months and have been found by such physician to be in good health and fully able to perform all yoga exercises which I am to learn and perform during my enrollment with you.
- I understand that my yoga classes will be approximately 90 minutes in duration that I will be engaging in strenuous physical exercises in a room heated to an average temperature of 105 degrees Fahrenheit and an average of 40% humidity.
- I will faithfully follow all instructions given to me by Bikram Yoga Avondale instructors as to when, where, and how to perform and not to perform yoga exercises, it being understood that any deviation by me from such instructions shall be at my own risk.
- I will not hold you, your partner, instructors, or employees responsible for any injuries suffered by me caused in whole or in part by my failure to faithfully follow the instructions of your certified instructors or by any physical impairment of mine not fully disclosed to you in writing.
- I will inform the instructor before class of any injuries or medical conditions that I may have.
- The tuition paid is non-refundable and non-transferable. Expiration dates cannot be extended. Prices and specials are subject to change without notice.
- I agree to defend, indemnify and hold BYA and its directors, officers, instructors, and employees harmless from and against any and all actions, suits, claims, demands, causes of action, proceedings, losses, costs, expenses including, without limitation, all attorney fees and disbursements, damages, liability and fines or penalties, in any way arising out of, or relating to, connected with directly or indirectly, my presence upon or use of the BYA premises and/or participation of any classes or activities connected therewith, including yoga classes, regardless of whether there is active or passive negligence or fault on the part of BYA, its directors, officers, instructors, or employees.